Young engineers visited training and exhibition center «Synergy»
- 19 October 2018
During opening hours in NTU «KhPI», which were held on October 13, students from different schools of Kharkov visited «Synergy» - scientific training and exhibition center of modern measuring systems, created by KODA on the basis of the National Technical University.
Young fans of engineering were able to see in action:
- Absolute tracker Leica AT403 (Switzerland)
- 3D scanner Artec Eva (Luxembourg)
- Coordinate measuring arm Romer ARM 7325 (France)
- Projector TESA (Switzerland)
- Jenoptik roughness measuring instruments (Germany)
- Measuring instrument TESA (Switzerland)
- Renishaw XL-80 laser interferometer (Great Britain)
- VEGA level gauges (Germany)
- Manometers and thermometers WIKA (Germany)
- Electronic weight components Bilanciai (Italy)
- CERTUS scales (Ukraine-Taiwan)
We are looking to see future engineers in our center again!