KODA took part in the XVIII International Industrial Forum
- 29 November 2019
KODA, one of the leading suppliers of control and measuring equipment in the Ukrainian market, took part in the XVIII International Industrial Forum. The exhibition was attended by representatives of more than 380 companies from 31 country.
At the exhibition stand of company KODA was presented:
- Renishaw equipment (UK): measuring systems for diagnostics, performance evaluation and accuracy, calibration of metal-cutting machines and coordinate measuring machines (CMM); contact sensors and measuring heads for KVM; scanning and digitalization systems; sensors for measurement and adjustment of tools on machines; measuring probes and accessories for Renishaw sensors; displacement measurement systems for control of linear, angular and planar positioning.
- High-precision measuring tool Hexagon MI TESA (Switzerland) and Hexagon MI STANDARD GAGE.
- Roughness, waviness, micro and macro profile control devices from Jenoptik Industrial Metrology Germany Gmbh (Germany)
- 3D scanning equipment: Riftek sensors and scanners (SAT), ARTEC light scanners (USA).
- Coordinate measuring machines Hexagon MI DEA, LEITZ, ROMER, LEICA.
- Machine tools STUDER, WALTER, AGIE-CHARMILLES.
- Crane scales for heavy industrial conditions from EHP Wägetechnik GmbH (Germany).
- Equipment for measuring and signaling the level of substances VEGA (Germany). Level gauges and level detectors, data processing and display systems.
- Flowmeters and rotameters of ASA s.r.l. (Italy) for flow measurement various types of liquids and gases.
- Equipment for measuring pressure and temperature from WIKA (Germany). Pressure gauges and thermometers, electronic pressure and temperature converters, calibration equipment.
- Automation and accounting systems in various industries.
- Specialized industrial and scientific measuring systems. A wide range of weighing equipment: Automobile scales; wagon scales for weighing in the statics and dynamics; hopper scales, dispensers, platform scales; kits for the modernization of existing mechanical and electronic scales manufactured by Bilanciai (Italy); special weighing systems.
Following the results of the exhibition, we want to thank the visitors of the exhibition, our friends and partners who visited our stand.